Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is your "happy place"... If you're trying to get your mind off of stressful things where do you think about. For me it's easy, it's a camp that I go to in the summer, everything there seems perfect.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i just walk around my neighborhood for a little bit.. i dont even think about whats bother me.. cause that ends up making it worse if i think about it more and realize more things about whatever is wrong. i simply walk around, and observe everything.. whether its the sidewalk or some kid riding a bike, idk, but for some reason it really clears my mind.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
playin da bass man

·
Registered
462 Posts
i just go out to my place in the flint hills. Or if im in virginia i go into the woods in the middle of night and scare the little ****s that try to smoke weed on my dads property. That always calmes me down.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
sex...having sex always calms me down good. if the problem is about sex then Im screwed.

I think what he means is like if you are in a bad situation where is your happy place like in happy gilmore? for that its the same thing with me. If Im running and I seriously feel the need to die I just start thinking about a good lay...or even great lay.

Im worried about iraq only because of the lack of sex and since thats a pretty decent size drive in my life what the hell do I look forward to? also thinking about the same sex over and over...how dull not cool for me.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Zombo.com is a good happy place...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
To be honest playing paintball for a day really helps me out. Other then that it would probably be my freinds house

1 - 20 of 26 Posts