Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I think these are appropriate for the occasion.

I took all of these in Washington DC when I was up there in September (visting family in Annapolis, Maryland).

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
My dads a vet from nam and him and a guy who is close to our family who is a WWII vet went to go see a friend from church who is currently in the hospital on his death bed. He is also a vet from nam and he caught asian orange when in nam. He has weeks to live maybe less. I get really mad when people mock moments of silence during veterans day and memorial day, I usually snap at them because i know what they all went through or shall i say i respect what they did because i hope i will never have to know what they went through. This is my tribute to all who served and are serving in the armed forces...thanks.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
We had a 4 hour thing in the gym. We sat on hard plastic bleacher for 4 hours. I think it's cool that they served and made our country what it is today, and I respect that. But I hate the memorial day program.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
we had a program too, and some stupid kids were like luaghing at the vets, so i turned around and siad WTF IS UR PROBLEM, if it wasnt for them u be talking in ****ing german or japanese or vietnamese, now just stfu, and listen to them, cause if it wasnt for them and people like them(one of them was jewish(sp?)) u and ur whole family might be dead!!!! so shut ur mouth and listen up, cuase u guys are too pussy to go to war, and hearing about it is the closest u'll get

·
Registered
489 Posts
My School really didnt have anything special going on, Though a Bombedier Navigator came on the morning announcements and talked about his journies in the Army. Then he read a list of the Veterans in our school. Only 4.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
My jackass school didn't even announce it so our teachers had to remind us. Nothing special went on either. But in History we briefly talked about it.

My next door neighbor was in the war and is a Disabled Veteran Member.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't have school. I marched in the TDR platoon (We suck Good...). Went up to my ASI Sergeant an was like "Happy veterans day". HE gave me the dirtiest look and said"YEs whatever sam.." IT was so funny.. He was just joking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts