Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I'm in water for a series amounts of minutes, I get ear infections. I always have to wear my ear plugs and they suck. About 3 weeks ago i went to my friend's camp (house on the river) and I thought my ear would only get an infection if Ihad chlorine in the water....I was wrong. I went swimming without my ear plugs, because I lost them. After 3 weeks of only getting 2-5 hours a night this is the best part of it all, when it drains! Woot it's gross but now I can get a regular amount of sleep. I've had about 6 of these ear infections in my whole life. Here is a picture of the paper towel i was using to wipe some of the liquidy infection stuff out. This is only half of it, and it's only from one ear. :) (Anyone else have ear infections?)..I've had about 5 tubes put in my ear because some would fall out.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I almost didnt read the rest of chromekilla's post, lol.
About the ear infection thing; thats some nasty ****! I think you better see the doctor about that one. I dont think its healthy to have liquid come out of your ear.

·
Registered
146 Posts
for the love of god man :?

if i were to ever get lost in the middle of the desert with no water i would hope it would be with you and a straw :yikes

·
Registered
219 Posts
I had so many ear infections as a child I had a set of tubes put in my hears to help drain and then a year later it was still real bad so they took mine out and put biggers ones in lol(still have them but it is not like you can see them) as a baby my parents could see the green tubes in my ear

1 - 13 of 13 Posts