Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rufio "Still" i JUST mastered it. yeah, the body of the song is a cakewalk, but you listen to the first 20 seconds, and the first instrument you hear is a bass. Pretty crazy.

Whats your craziest song?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I don't really consider this the hardest, but Seven Nation Army, by the White Stripes, although they did rip that off someone else, forgetting who at the moment...

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
seven nation army is possibly the EASIEST song to play... its not even bass, its just guitar. they dont have a bassist. but any Red Hot Chili Peppers song i guess would be pretty difficult, because Flea plays mostly slap bass which ive seen and it looks hard.. but the hardest stuff ive heard or even attempted to play is anything by les claypool

D

·
0 Posts
I tabbed seven nation army myself and mastered it.. and I suck at stringed instruments. It's just sorta fun to play.. the first few times.. but then its over played and blows.

·
Registered
18 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
I don't really consider this the hardest, but Seven Nation Army, by the White Stripes, although they did rip that off someone else, forgetting who at the moment...
:yikes

Dude you are a moron the white stripes dont even have bass pluse thay suck ass and anything they will ver do will be easy

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Mudvayne has an awesome bassist as well. I love the Not Falling riff.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts