Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my moronic friend is making a movie of himself and other of his friends doing pretty stupid things. So I finally get to have some fun! He's letting me turn my gun to full auto 13BPS and unload my whole ricochete AK on his back! I get the best role in the movie... the man who was finally able to use full to the full capablilities of it!

So far in the movie, he's made a cart out of an old swing set and drove it down a hill, and he flipped it. He got duct tape stuck in his hair and now he has a bald spot, he was doing backflips of his house. And now this!

D

·
0 Posts
6 words.....STUPID POSER TRYING TO BE COOL

oh but sweet you have a ricochete AK? PM me, i got some q's to ask ya about it if ya dont mind ;)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
D_Smalls said:
6 words.....STUPID POSER TRYING TO BE COOL

oh but sweet you have a ricochete AK? PM me, i got some q's to ask ya about it if ya dont mind ;)
you can talk to me about it too if you like.

·
Registered
19 Posts
lol, you have to be missing something upstairs to do stuff like that, but I'm glad that's how it IS with some people. I mean think about it, if everyone had at least half a brain, we wouldn't HAVE great shows like Jackass. Your one lucky SOB, I can think of a few people I know who I wouldn't mind unloading my revvy into.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
make sure hes wearing a mask or else a lot or paintballers will be mad @ u.

·
Registered
19 Posts
oh yes definatly. I mean, he is your friend, and I would ASSUME as such you would care enough about his vision and possibly his life to make him wear the mask. If he objects, just remind him that even on Jackass they still use masks when they do stoopid stuff with PB guns.

·
Registered
678 Posts
i saw on quite a few tests that richochets cant handle 13 bps. MAYBE twelve. definately 11. but im not sure about 15
why are you doing that? thats the stupidest i dea i ever heard. you have to do stuff thats in the public...and very stupid. and annoyin to the public.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude it wasn't my choice, I'm the only one on my field with a full auto gun so he chose me to do the shooting. Besisdes, I can finally light someone up without a ref getting mad at me!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
wow, that hasn't been done befor;) be origanal, don't be a gay poser like everyone else

1 - 13 of 13 Posts