Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should I buy guys? I'm looking on ebay for those Ronin Gear ones from ii sports that go for pretty cheap. Should I get the one that goes around your chest for 8.00 or the "Elite" one that goes on your back for 15.00?

·
Registered
873 Posts
You really can't go wrong with either Ronin harness. I bought both and am happy with both. The Elite stock class harness loops are a smidge too big though since 12 Grams tend to fall out unless they are centered in the loop. Most of the time while playing I use the suspender harness... It rides a bit high (near my bellybutton) but otherwise is pretty comfy. After playing stock class for a couple weeks I've realized that both harnesses are overkill for me since I rarely use more then 30 rnds a game. It's nice to have the extra firepower in case things get heated or to save a trip to the reload area.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i was going to buy the suspender one, but i decided to just buy a shotgun shell belt, some people don't like the suspender harness, but everyone says to get shotgun shell belt. the one i got on ebay was brand new and i did buy now for $10 plus $5 shipping. i would just get that, i tihnk there are a couple left. i'm like javaman, i usually use about 30 a game.

D

·
0 Posts
i say go with a belt insted of the supender ones.. youll never use that much.. and i find the belts nicer.. and shot gun shell belts are usually cheaper

·
Registered
873 Posts
There are also the wrist holders that hold either 5 12 grams or feed tubes. They work well if you don't mind looking like spiderman. :)

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D_Smalls said:
i say go with a belt insted of the supender ones.. youll never use that much.. and i find the belts nicer.. and shot gun shell belts are usually cheaper
Went to Wal-mart last night and got me just that. Its a padded shell belt that holds 25, and best of all -- its camo! lol 12.00 :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Sweet. I'll have to check on that. Is it the type of belt that goes over the sholder bandoleer (sp?) style or is it waist belt?

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its the one that goes around your waist....padded and everything. Also, I made sure that it was the kinda that I could just turn the harness itself upside down so I didn't have to use the lids on my tubes......they just stay in there fine.

But ya, go look into them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ya thats tight, i checked Canadian tire before, they didnt have any, im guna go and check again, also Wall mart, i dred that place tho, w/e beats buying somthin expensive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts