Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I actually like Harry Potter and the movies. Yes my friends think I am a complete queer but I dont care, they are a fun read and are interesting.

Anyway, who else is excited?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I am quite a big fan of the books. I havent read them in a while, but I will no doubt be picking this up very shortly after its release.

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
I think they are good, I stopped reading the 5th one about 3/4ths of the way through, and I just can't get back into them. My sister is a freakin Harry Potter Freak, she's like Harry's ****.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I'll definetly be picking it up the day it comes out. Harry Potter is the only books I read, although I won't always necessarily admit it. They are the one book(s) that i can start reading and literally not want to put down.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I own all of them, but never read the 6th one. I just kind of lost interest I think. It's good writing, but honestly not nearly as amazing as everyone makes it out to be. Sure, it's a fun and easy read, and they definitely captivate you, but as far as literature goes it's at the middle of the list. Maybe I'll read it someday...

-Jin

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
I will pick it up. I haven't had the urge to read the last one since I already know that Dumbledore dies.. *sigh* Is this the 6th or last book of the series? I remember reading the first... Good times.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I have loved these books since I was in like 4th grade. can't wait for this one to come out.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just seriously hope that this book is actually good and it doesnt end really gay. O well, we shall find out when it comes out

but before hand I have Hannibal Rising and 300 to look forward to

1 - 20 of 48 Posts