Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no clue if anybody else from the forum reads Harry Potter but I do. I've got all the books in my library in my room. I'm actually rereading the books. Just today I found out the title of the sixth book. Can't wait to find out some more about it.

All I hear is a bunch of roumers that sound like a whole load of rubbish. But JK Rowling says that there is a bunch of clues they put into the third movie about the sixth and seventh book. So I mean, check it out if you can. Cause I sure didn't see it yet. :eek:

Anybody got any other roumers or anything you've heard? Cause I'm stumped. 0?

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I disliked the 3rd movie, I considered it a major let down.
Although I loved the book, and it WAS my favourite of the 5 so far, the movie fell quite short (Most likely thanks to the new director).

I can't wait to read the next in the series, thanks for the update.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Shazbot said:
Harry Potter books always have happy endings and good>evil so I don't read them anymore
too bad you are wrong
the 4th book ended with some student dying and voldemort escaping
the 5th book had harry potters god father dying and voldemort still alive again

·
Registered
461 Posts
NYY said:
too bad you are wrong
the 4th book ended with some student dying and voldemort escaping
the 5th book had harry potters god father dying and voldemort still alive again
stop sayin his name!! ok im not that obsessed about the books

i like the books alot i just started to reread them because im that bored but the movies were a huge letdown as above people said

whatever happened to Peeves in the movies :confused:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
The last movie was horrible. It didnt follow the book at all. I was disappointed. The books are good, All you non-fans, good for you, but have you read the books? If not, i suggest reading them before dissing them.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah im looking forward to the sixth, the ending of the 5th bummed me out, sirius was kick ass. still kick ass books though, jk is quite the author.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
the 5th book was a pathetic attempt to keep fans on the bandwagon. I mean how cliche was it, she brought in an evil teacher who became the principal, then she killed sirius, one of the cooler characters. Whats next? sirius isnt actually dead? ;0

1 - 20 of 45 Posts