Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Splinter Cell?

Im thinking about buying it but ill probibly be broke after all my upgrades, so i was thinking of having a friend buy it for me and I pay him back, is it good? Whats the gameplay like?

·
Registered
949 Posts
i saw my friend play it. its really hard, but if your a fan of metal gear solid you will definitly like it. also the graphics are A mazing!

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
OMG, i just got it this weekend and it is incredible, the shadow affects are amazing but the game is pretty dang challenging. really really really fun and a great game though

·
Registered
4 Posts
i played splinter cell at my local best buy. it was awesome. it was on the xbox. idont if you want it for xbox or ps2 but it was really good. and it had totally awesome graphics. it was really hard too. i like ghost recon too but splinter cell is just in a league of its own.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
o ya, when you run into a hanging cloth or something like a flag or doorway with someting in it, they move really really realisticly and has anyone here played or have steel battalion and how is it cuz it looks awesome

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kewl i am going to have my friend buy it for me this weekend, thanks a lot guys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts