Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so lately my jaw/back molar feels really sore. I'm not sure if it's my actual tooth since I already have a filling in that one, but my gums definatly feel sore, and hurt even worse when I bite down. Also, my jaw muscle feels a little swollen too.

So is it time for me to have my wisdom teeth taken out? I really, really don't want to, but I guess getting to use the gas will be fun.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
one of my buddies got his taken off and didn't mind at all it was a couple days off work with good drugs. another said he was in bad pain for a 3 or 4 days.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Dude getting my wisdom teeth out turned out to be freakin' fun experience. Do it awake, but have them give you the pill that makes you not care about anything. It's like you get beyond drunk, I remember sitting in the dentist office beforehand and like falling out of the chair trying to sit down. I only remember 2 teeth getting pulled, and the only thing I wanted to do was laugh during it, it was awesome. Plus, I skipped school for a few days and just sat at home watching TV while high on prescription strenght vicodin. What could be better?

·
see you at the 50
446 Posts
go to the dentist and get some x-rays, they'll let you know real quick. It's really no big deal, top 2 are a piece of cake, and should not hurt at all, lowers can be a pain, and depending how impacted yours are, meaning how sideways they are in the jaw/gum. It's hilarious to give people something to drink while their jaw is numb, they will stick their chin inside the cup everytime.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i don't need to have mine taken out. i don't have them.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
3 of mine are impacted, and all 4 have cavities in them. I dont really look forward to having knives in my mouth tho....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Mine were impacted........... had a NAVY doctor take them out........... he used a chisel lookin thing. First he shot my mouth with novacain, then he used a chisel, I heard the bones crack and felt them crack in the bone. Then they did a root canal to remove the rest.... It was painfull, and hurt for days............. Hopefully you wont have such underpaid doctors.........

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
my ex's bled a helluvalot. I have 3 iirc, havent come in yet tho. milk it for all it's worth!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts