Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 250 want to buy a auto/semi-auto gun for my first gun low maintance to none. looking for a woods and speedball gun. i like the colors blue and green but that doesnt matter. and um i like evils, diablos and especially proto.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Little to no maintance, that sounds like a Tippmann product to me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
ya I have an electra dx up for sale, pm me either way

·
Registered
97 Posts
yo man i have a spyder imagine 4 sell anti chop bolt installed and 16 inch barrel w/ co2 plugged into front grip for balance forgot what thats called includes a 20 oz co2 and i think a 12 oz and the stock drop for the co2 and the stock barrel.... professionally installed tension springs throughout the gun and extra springs included w/ a repair kit also and professionally just installed all new o rings shot only a few times to check out and see how fast it shoots... shoots around 23 bps because of the tweaking ive been doing to it.... put about 400 dollars if u count the gun into it w/ the other stuff alot more... will also send along a halo tsa frontman also.... pm me for picz and more details the best paintball gun ive ever shot even better than my ion

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
tippmann m98 custom pro used by tippmann effect in the 05 nppl season. electronic, team board (fast as hell), very feed mod, double trigger, 16 in werks barrel. all the tippmann effect goodies. let me know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts