Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want spyder stuff, barrels, maybe clothes (need XL or bigger) dont want ps2 or gamecube stuff

i also have a ion i want to trade for a lower end and you add good $...

what you got to offer

·
Registered
377 Posts
Don't know if this will interest you or not - but how about a 2 for 1 instead of 1 + cash for the ion.

1. Spyder Flash (black/green/yellow) with feed neck adapter - great condition.
2. Diablo Mongoose - clamping feedneck, 14" dye? barrel (I just need to double check), regulator built into the asa, delrin bolt - black/silver

both electros have semi, 3 and 6 round burst, full auto, and adjustable mrof.

pics available if interested.

Best of luck in any case - Smoke, aka Mark

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would really need the gun + cash...cuz i already have another piranha im having trouble getting rid of, seems no1 wants to buy low end guns anymore every1 wants to start off with ions and whatnot...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm, you've been trying to get rid of that thing forever...if you take off that drop and put a uni or something...what kind of board is it? t-board?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
yes ive been trying to get rid of it forever :rolleyes:

i can try and get the asa off of the drop and just use that... but i dont have anything else, except a smaller drop, which is roughly half that size. but the asa for that is metric so you need an adapter.

the "new" board would actually be a stock wrath board. its semi only so its tourney legal in the tourneys that still use semi. the stock board has other modes besides semi but cant be locked, and doesnt support eyes either. both boards capped at 20 bps. like i said, i can send both boards and add $65 or only send the stock one and add $80. whichever one you want. it hasnt been drilled for eyes yet, but it can be in about 10 minutes if you want eyes...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
paint..the only way i could honestly do that trade is if you added some more cash..the ion has a lot of ups...cp reg, kila detents, contract killer grips, ccm clamping feedneck, ndz composite trigger, and progressive barrel...if you could do the board, the eyes, and a new trigger + 80 i would do it.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
well, i'll try... i cant really imagine me buying a new trigger. would you be highly opposed to turning the current one into a blade style trigger?

edit: actually, i may be able to make one at my dads work out of delrin or something, i'll see what i can do, but im not spending any more money on it :rofl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts