Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, everybody READ THIS!

I'm not looking for whole packages, I've been in paintball for over 12 years. I have everything I need.

Second, I'm not looking for lower end markers, not tipys, spyders, etc. So don't even bother posting.

Third, I want pics of everything, especially anything like angels, etc., close up pics, nothing far away. I've already been hosed once and I'd like to see the marker I'm buying.

Sending me an email with the pics, is fine, just make sure you add your name & pbnation handle so I know who you are, also add any upgrades done to the marker.

Thanks for taking the time to read this...because anybody who doesn't, isn't going to get a reply.

If you pm me, I'll give you my email addy so that you can reach me there.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Don't know if your interested in impulses or not, but figured I would post up. If you think you might be interested, PM me with your email address and I would be happy to send you additional photos. I have the displayed photo in 1+ MB format as well if you want plenty of visual detail. If really interested, can do a short video of it in-use and email that as well.

Vision Impulse - vision cricket board (only used with compressed air)
-delrin bolt
-gas thru grip
-horizontal regulator
-tapeworm
-blade trigger
-new designs rip valve
-light weight hammerhead
-drop
-10" Custom Products barrel
-12" Progressive barrel

Asking $400 shipped.

Best of luck in your search - Smoke

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, already have a maxed out impy, custom milled by me with a was board.
thanks for the offer though! I may have a friend interested in that, I'll pass the word along.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, not interested in a bko either. Already have a maxed out custom milled imp with an equalizer board.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay people, I found the marker I want to purchase, just wanted to say thanks to everybody that posted and a few of them I've passed on to friends who are looking for a particular marker.

Dragonfly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts