Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys we have had a swell of these snivle posts lately...I say snivle posts because all you do is cry on each others shoulders. As always pbf is open to your problems and needs but these constant griping and poor me posts are getting very old very fast.
SO
Im gonna start a new policy that if your constantly crying about things I will come and give you something to cry about.
thats right I have a gun and I will travel.

in all seriousness though guys we have had dozens of poor me posts most of which come down to something as small as my mom won't let me play video games all night...Its ok to comment about something in your life or ask a question about it or ask for advice but Im going to start closing threads that i find to have no content behind it. therefore if there is no discussion avalible besides people flaming you then *****ing to the mods then I will just close it. NOW if you ask a question then yes I am more than happy to let people help you out. I have gotten several complaints about it and have noticed it seemed to pick up alot lately.

We aren't gonna just say no emo posts because thats part of life and needs to be let out sometimes but maybe instead of making a post here sometimes you should just think it instead of letting us all know about it.

·
Registered
833 Posts
oh bubba my shoulder hurts......\

CRAP you only live 30miles from me... I am all good dog!

Its about time somebody stepped in about this crap cuz it was getting kind of depressing come in the lounge.

·
Registered
148 Posts
can i be a mindless drone to? i am tried of the *****in

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
your already a member..we just have to flip the switch and our mindless drones go off and kill random members we don't like.

Fight for the revelotion. Join Fiki land and take a stand!

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
Alright guys we have had a swell of these snivle posts lately...I say snivle posts because all you do is cry on each others shoulders. As always pbf is open to your problems and needs but these constant griping and poor me posts are getting very old very fast.
SO
Im gonna start a new policy that if your constantly crying about things I will come and give you something to cry about.
thats right I have a gun and I will travel.

in all seriousness though guys we have had dozens of poor me posts most of which come down to something as small as my mom won't let me play video games all night...Its ok to comment about something in your life or ask a question about it or ask for advice but Im going to start closing threads that i find to have no content behind it. therefore if there is no discussion avalible besides people flaming you then *****ing to the mods then I will just close it. NOW if you ask a question then yes I am more than happy to let people help you out. I have gotten several complaints about it and have noticed it seemed to pick up alot lately.

We aren't gonna just say no emo posts because thats part of life and needs to be let out sometimes but maybe instead of making a post here sometimes you should just think it instead of letting us all know about it.
Then it's settled, we'll go back to Pirates vs Ninjas threads;)

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
if the ninjas are on fire im on the ninjas side...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts