Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, here's the deal. I have $275 to spend. I play on an all-pump team. I need a good pump (old one died; a sad day in history.) Can add more cash (up in the $300-325 area) if I like the gun. Looking for (mainly) Phantoms and Sniper II's. So, you show me gun, possibly a picture either here or sent to [email protected] and I send you money. Simple, right?

I also have a 68/4500 Crossfire tank that could be included for certain deals...

thumup:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice Purple R/F Phantom. Shoots great... M16 grip, adjustable stock... Coiled Remote(remote is leaking at the moment). Let me know. Looking for +/- $180... I can get pics. There is some minor anno scratching on the left side, I'll make sure I take a pic of that area. They will scoff at you at first for having a purple marker, but it really hurts twice as much when you shoot them.(the impact of the paintball+the humiliation=2x the pain :D ) Just let me know if you're interested.

AIM: MasterOfTheEM1
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have a custom sniper 2 f/s, im looking for around $300 shipped. Blue Jackal Machine body, ccm pump kit, freeflow internals, benchmark slider, jam anti chop bolt, cp 1 piece barrel. Talk to me on aim if you are intrested and want to see pics.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hammer

ahmadi I wouldn't bet on people wanting Hammers, They don't seem to last long on most forums. Why would you waste peoples time offering a Blade to a serious pump player. Just my two cents worth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts