Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I really need to get rid of my Pm5, Halo hopper, and hpa tank. I've tried everywhere and no luck. If you have any Camaro parts that would be perfect. I'd like a straight up trade, I have about $500 worth...I have more stuff I could throw in.

I dont mean to clutter up this forum, but this is my last shot at it.

-Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I've got authentic z28 emblems from a 94-97 fbody.. I'll trade for the hpa tank. Might have some other **** you might be able to use.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1337 - I dont need emblems, but let me know what else you got.

Jinjiro - Let me know im open to almost anything.

Slipknot - Its a 97' 3.8

The tank is a 68/3k Carbon fiber Pure Energy w/cover
Pm5 is flawless, many mods, new board, trigger, bolt, etc.

Thank god someone wants my stuff ;)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
If you're looking into forced induction, I could trade you an intercooler once I put my new one on.

I'm trying to think what else I've got.. Car Audio? I'd trade you my headunit and maybe my door speakers for the PM5.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slipknot - Do you have any suspension parts? The V8 and V6 are universal but the V8 is better. Idk like shocks, tourqe arms, etc. I could use some V8 engine parts too however.

1337 - I don't need an intercooler and i've got tons of audio myself. Happen to have anything else? Small turbos, nitrous, etc? Lol.

You guys could even buy a part and ill trade you. Bottom line is I want cash for this gun, or I wanan trade it for something else. So you could buy a part thats like $150 and i'll give you a $300 pm5 for it. Or tank or hopper.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I've got two small turbos, both should probably get rebuilt. One has a cracked flange where it bolts up to the exhaust manifold. You probably don't want them, but thought I'd let you know.

I've also got a HKS Hi-Power cat back exhaust for sale. I don't know if it will fit your Camaro or not.

-Jin

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I have stock springs off my SS... I also have a BMR Trak Pak torque arm and torque arm bracket. They're both black, the bracket is the old style. You'd have to fab up your own crossbrace, but I might be able to grab most of the hardware from work.

Or if you need 7 pistons and 8 rods for an LS1, with good bearings...

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have stock springs off my SS... I also have a BMR Trak Pak torque arm and torque arm bracket. They're both black, the bracket is the old style. You'd have to fab up your own crossbrace, but I might be able to grab most of the hardware from work.

Or if you need 7 pistons and 8 rods for an LS1, with good bearings...
Tourqe arm does sound good....I prob wouldnt need the bracket though. And I currentally have no crossbrace :)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1337 - Turbo in good condition? And do you have any pics of it? Any other info about it?

Slipknot - Just tell me the condition of it and i'll take your word. Also is it the adjustable one or non adjustable one?

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well i'm selling my camaro soon, finally had to decided today.Thanks tho anyways. If anyone has any turbos however i'd be glad to trade for those. I'm going to look at a Wrx this week so turbos would def help me out too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts