Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
not chance of that happening. The cyclone feed on the a-5 only goes like 15 maybe 20 bps.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
bobide said:
ur friend doesn't know what even 20bps looks or sounds like.
truth...i guarantee that didnt happen..unless he somehow custom made it so the halo could fit in there..he got an angry/cheetah`d halo
and put like a g7 or some crazy fast trigger frame and boarsd

·
Registered
348 Posts
Jester of Paint said:
a friend said he has saw 3 a-5s shoot 30 bps

i dont beilieve him if u have prove me wrong

also he says they all have all the mods u can do to a a-5
he said three could it be 3 a-5s put together with the one trigger where you have to turn a crank?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
isnt there some scenario gun with 3 A5s hooked together that all shoot 10 bps? not the triton, i think theres another one... or maybe it was just one that somebody made one day because they were bored .

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am kinda a newbie and I dont think thats possible........ sh** 30bps would be insane!
but no.. I aggree with every one... the tippman a-5 I use sometimes I am doing good if im shooting 10 bps with a flatline...

·
Registered
94 Posts
unless he's talking about 3 guys each with an A-5 shooting 10BPS each.... specops sells this rig w/ 2 A-5's hooked together with a gatlin gun like crank attached to the triggers.... btw it's sold right next to their sniper equipment lol....

you should tea-bag the **** out of your friend.

·
12,110 Posts
Koval15 said:
not chance of that happening. The cyclone feed on the a-5 only goes like 15 maybe 20 bps.
Tippmann are sly bastards. In some ads, they say 800 rounds per minute, no doubt a euphamism. 800 rounds per minute sounds fast, no? Thats only 13.6bps.

In other ads they say it can CYCLE 15 rounds per second. A bit shady if you ask me.

Your friend is full of crap btw. nobody can pull 30 rounds per second.

Any blowback can CYCLE that fast (they're not even full cycles sometimes), but no tippy can shoot that fast, and when you find one that can (and didn't cost more then $300 and doesnt have any home mods), I'll sell my testes.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts