Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have u been to dynasty's website and have u read like the bio's on them.....wen it said favorite video game a few of em said the game that i will be in and stuff like dat.....does anybody knows if a video game like that will come out?:confused:

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
ill ask one of my friends hes one of those "i bring video game magizines in school and read them in atudy hall and all i do is talk about games" kinda kid he"ll know

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
This rumor has been going on for like 2 monthes people. Try hitting pbnation sometime. Anyways...Some people have said they played it and to be patient, you will not be dissapointed. They said comparing digital paintball to this game is like comparing a Ferrari to an old beetle or something like that. Don't get your hopes up just forget about it and if something comes out then great, if it doesn't then o well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i worked at a gamestop for about 8 months and constantly searched for paintball games under all sorts of names. (i recently quit). but i found nothing. the only thing retail is the horribly done paintbrawl series high impact paintball and i believe one other. i have heard no word on one coming out in the next year or so. (i could be wrong dont quote me) but if you want to play a "decent" pb game with real guns buy a copy of half-life and download digital paintball.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah, theres a huge thread in the dynasty forum about this game

it sounds awsome if it comes through, and im hoping it does, becasue sitting on my couch snapshooting chris lasoya and oli lang is hella more fun than shooting the head off some random terrorist

·
Registered
410 Posts
from what ive heard its not goin to have to do with dynasty well maybe they will be in it but its goin to be called

umm i forgot his name damn welll the owner of redz
(name's) extreme paintball

·
Banned
125 Posts
I don't know. When I play a game I want it to have NOTHING to do with Real Life. I.E. Halo, Halflife, Counterstrike, etc. I play a paintball sim, and do good in it, it'll only hurt my feelings when I go out on the field and totally suck. :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts