Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we ventured to the depths. a home away from the speed, the worries

to this beach we sat and memories of past lives and euphoric laughter.

as a couple lay in pose

intrupted.. isnt it always

WE sat and let the wonders of the digestive system ship us to where ever our minds could not handle. Our bodies followed, brutally dragged.

As a swollen lump within my neck and my ears burn of fire. The night is done. and now only can i piece from the ruins that lie of my over analyzed brain. I suppose thats what happens when a bullet creates a bloody mosiac that is your circulatory system.

If only.

We sat and knew nothing. As a war was being fought. inside my firends brain. he was battling everything that was himself. He unfolded and let the world pick at his offerings. Offerings of himself. completely free of walls.infected.

I climbed a tree and played form the branchs. so simple. I was hunter s thompson. I adopted his speech, his manurisms. I was him.

We played in the trees of our wisdom and innocences. I fell. As always. And caught my self from above. Strange. BUt it makes sense. Piece what you will.

We laughed and the world of insects became the norm. We were the invaders. We knew our position. We fled.

A dead seagull lay on the beach. Perfectly unharmed. Yet still

Lost poetry was written on the sand. Not ours. But some one knowing. Some one lost. Some one found. Some on justifying life through poetry. Too real.

Too beautiful.

The sockless, the shoe less. good a thing as any. the explosions in the sky. Run. NO. Live. I guess.

Walked. through the woods. Too dark. A trail was my guide. A dog at my heels. Too funy. I couldnt handle. I laughed.

The dog licked my fingers. I didnt know. We walked.

The world was living. I was lost in ambient noise. The music so strange. It hollowed. The park wasnt so much alive as it was being.

REality shift. The world at its paces. Too fast. I wanted pace. I wanted slow. I wanted imbracement. I wanted something.

forget the times in the streets, forget the cars, forget the people. the woods were the epiphany of existence. I got on my bike and raced for home. Not so much a destination.. as a means to an end.

The speed of technology knows no bounds. It will grow too fast. Natural pace will be lost. And the world will be left behind as we venture for light speed. Pure efficiency.

Some one once wrote something beautiful. He/she was inspired.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it isnt really poetry. its an excuse for what was felt.

Just saying you hate poetry is a testiment to your withdrawl. It truely saddens me to hear it.

But dont listen to me. Im a drugged out hippie. Offering you false dreams and a false future. No different then the billboards of capitalism. But I suspose money is a comforting thing to fall back into. Much more soft and fake then what life really is.. or was for that matter.

It really does make me sad that you hate poetry. Sigh. What makes me even more sad is you will read this and write me off as a looney with too much psilobin in his brain. True. But to write me off and blame it on the drug. Is a depressing thing.

Why bother. why keep typing. Simple words from a nonexistent face cannot compete with a life time of conditioning and moulding. Sorry. But its true..

good luck.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm. let me regain some composure. Im too quick to criticize. Let me rephrase. Reconstruct. With the invisible time lines of the internet world. its easy too do.

I will remove myself from previous.

In result. I will give the best advice I can.

If it confuses you, read more
If it upsets you, read more
if it depresses you, read more
if it turns your life and world upside down, read more

If it comforts you, removes you, drains you, makes your mind a placid lake
then turn it off.

Unbalance yourself to gain a sense of true balance.

Question every single thing you can. Question, especially, yourself. Dont be afraid. Be prepared.

Within this strange world. DO not go gently. Truely analyze yourself. For real. No for real. You can never have truely analyzed yourself if you can not say that you hated yourself.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Wow...I don't really...understand that but ok. Do you actually play paintball still Mr. Smalls? Haha, I can't remember the last time I heard you actually mention playing.

But yes, your threads always deliver, and even if I don't understand it, this one does too.

Brandon

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
im surprised comrade or number one noob havent ventured in this thread.

have they been banned havent seen them post in awhile.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OaklandDogs187 said:
Do you actually play paintball still Mr. Smalls? Haha, I can't remember the last time I heard you actually mention playing.
not really. i havent played since like.. feb probably.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts