Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go to www.google.com and type in something then hit "im feeling lucky." certain key phrases give you some funny stuff. here are 2 things that i know of:

"miserable failure"

"french military victories"

type either of those in and click im feeling lucky. make sure you are back at the main page and dont do a normal search or it doesnt work. what other things do you guys know about?

·
Banned
3,571 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
flatlander_14 said:
"miserable failure"
Hah so true, prune the shrub. In the other threads everyone says if you can't speak english oyu shouldnt live here. What about be president? Mexican is not a language and you dont misunderestimate people, how does an idiot like that get into yale? Oh ya massive amounts of money and his dad was president. God he sickens me. [/rant]

also evil corporation comes up with interesting stuff

·
Registered
356 Posts
People love to bring up the fact that if you type in "French military victories" in the Google search engine it gives you a page that recommends "French military defeats"

Well, I love to bring up the fact that people are ****ing stupid. I just haven't made a webpage about it yet.

Look at the URL next time you're claiming that search engine results should dictate foreign policy. It's not even a Google page. It's a spoof webpage. Some guy made it. Maybe the same guy that Tony Blair hired to fabricate his "proof."

Bill Maher put it perfectly: "At least the French have the balls to stand up to the Bush Administration, unlike the Democrats."

Remember when the opposite party at least pretended to offer opposing views. Now we have Tom Daschle, senate minority leader, saying one tiny little comment and then taking it back when the republicans give him the eye? We need France's opposition more than ever.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
MovingTarget said:
People love to bring up the fact that if you type in "French military victories" in the Google search engine it gives you a page that recommends "French military defeats"

Well, I love to bring up the fact that people are ****ing stupid. I just haven't made a webpage about it yet.

Look at the URL next time you're claiming that search engine results should dictate foreign policy. It's not even a Google page. It's a spoof webpage. Some guy made it. Maybe the same guy that Tony Blair hired to fabricate his "proof."

Bill Maher put it perfectly: "At least the French have the balls to stand up to the Bush Administration, unlike the Democrats."

Remember when the opposite party at least pretended to offer opposing views. Now we have Tom Daschle, senate minority leader, saying one tiny little comment and then taking it back when the republicans give him the eye? We need France's opposition more than ever.
:rolleyes:

and for the record, the only reason the french resisted american views in this war is because they had billions and billions of dollars invested in iraqi oil (kinda ironic, aint it?) and they knew they would lose it if saddam's government collapsed. But im sure youre not gonna argue about the french staying out of the war for oil are you? :rolleyes:

also for the record, albinoblacksheep made that page for a joke. do you still understand jokes? not everything is dead serious like you make it out to be

·
Registered
356 Posts
I know, but the point is france actually had the balls to stand up to bush. Yes money is a ****ty reason, but hell, some one stood up to him. And I know it was a joke, but people seem to think that frances military history has something to do with why they didn't praticipate in the war in a Iraq "haha france is a bunch of pussies haha"

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
well they do have a record...

but standing up to bush was the "in" thing to do. why do you think bush left the UN behind? What pissed me off more than anything was seeing french protestors with american flags where the stars were replaced with swazticas marching around. Im mean honestly, can they forget the fact that theyd have a swaztica in the flag today if it wasnt for america so quickly??? damn french. theres a reason they piss everybody off ya know..

i do find it very ironic though, that all the anti war people say bush is just trying to make money in oil by going to iraq (when in fact hes definitely not) whereas the only reason the french didnt want to go to war was because of the oil. Yet for some reason *cough*ignorance*cough* they never seem to mention the french did exactly the opposite of america for the same reason they are accusing america for going.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Little fact for you, THIS WAR IS FOR OIL!

But first, let's compare three people, Hitler, Bush, and Husien. Who is more like like Hitler, Bush or Husien? The first response I get from most people is of course Husien. He kept his people in line using fear. Pulled entire families from their homes in the middle of the night and shot them. But really, aside from atrocities and last names beginning in "H" that's where they end. The true Hitler in this story is bush. Let's look at the priniciple nazism shall we?

First off, How do you keep your people in line? Husien used fear and oppresion. isn't that how Hitler kept people in line? Nope. Hitler used Hatred. The mutual hatred of the Jews gave people something to rally behind. People LOVED hitler. They did not fear him. Hitler used this love to exploit his people and start a world war out of greed. What did Bush do, he created the demon Terrorism. The only problem with this Demon, unlike the jews, you can not put a face on it. A terrorist could be anyone, anywhere. So what did bush do? He put a face to it. Saddam Husien and claimed this man was a threat to out world and that he was harboring terrorist yadda yadda. Consider this. Just 3 days before the invasion of Iraq, North Korea threatened the turn the west coast of the United States in a "Sea of Fire" if the United States didn't stop bullying North Korea around. North Korea was a country who said "look at me I have WMD and I am willing to use them, and they can reach your home land and scorch your people" why did we not attack them? They had threatned us, they were part of the AXIS OF EVIL. Iraq posed no threat to the United States.

Nazism number 2: Denounce all pacifist as being pussies and unpatriotic. Keep this one short and sweet, everytime I tell some one I don't support the war, they don't bother listening to my views, they simply just ignore me, and call me an american hating terrorist and I am accused of not supporting our boys over seas. I do understand what they are doing, their jobs! And how could anyone be more supportive by wanting to bring them home from this unjust war!

What you people fail to realize is this. Terrorism is not a state. It is people, in this world there are 6.2 billion potential terrorists (and according to John Ashcroft by typing this I am a terrorist). When we invaded Iraq, blew up homes, killed childer, wives, husbands, brothers, sister, how many people do you think became pissed enough to go pick up a rifle. And how many yemenese people who had relatives starve to death because yemen didn't support the war and didn't give the US their vote were stirred to go join Al-Queda?

All this war has served to do was create more terrorists.

And here is my personal message to all those people with "God Bless America" bumper stickers, and the SUV's with flags hanging on the windows, your not activists, your complacent. God didn't bless this war, Dick cheneys investors did. After all who did Osama say blessed his taking down of the world trade centers?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts