Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys
I just bought the co2 gun and I shot about some time and when I ran out of bullets i just wanted to empty the gas tank so it won't stay loaded because I don't have any more bullets, so I dry shot about 8 times and when it was empty the little gas that was left started to leak a little from the muzzle. Is that normal? I could put a new gas tank inside but I do not have any bullets and it would be pointless because I would need to dry shot it again to empty it. Is that leakage a problem or is that normal.

·
Administrator
14,052 Posts
First off, they are paintballs not bullets. Bullets are intended to harm people, paintballs are not

Second, as far as I've seen yes that's normal, basically it just doesn't have enough pressure left in the cartridge to make a proper seal in the valve.

How many shots are you getting before it's empty?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for your response and I apologize for the confusion, I am a noob with this stuf, this is my first paintball Gun. Well with one cartridge I can fire about 13 balls, something like that but i never expexted to be that loud...
Thank you again for your help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts