Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, finally got this beast cleaned out, got some pics. These are the before pics mind you, the real work is about to start on this bad boy.

Coming to a scenario near you!

I'll definitely keep you guys update, but this is going to kick much more ass then a go kart or a tractor ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
221 Posts
Lol man I'm never playing scenario now! Jk, Really Nice!

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
paintthecatBLUE said:
what ever happened to that minigun your brother was making? that would go great in this thing :devil:
shhh!!! that's a surprise ;) (newly designed gattling gun!)

I would love to have it for d-day, but there isn't enough time to get it all finished. We might end up taking it to another scenario later on this summer, possibly WRG. We'll see what EMR has around and available as well as some other fields.

Some specs:
Engine: Chev. 350
Dual Axle
Miles: 200,000+
Engine & Trans rebuilt a few years ago
You have to hot wire it to start it. (very cool!)
runs PERFECT!!!!!!

On a side note, those bastard Allies wont know what hit them!!!!

- Brian

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
Headly we love you, but if that thing explodes when your driving it, no pitty is comming from me....J/k good luck pimpin that out, send it to Xibit and WCC and maybe they will do it for you. Accept i dont think you want a bright like pink thing with spinners in a scenario game.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
dhill0413 said:
i like the xzibit idea..

send it into pimp my ride and tell them ur obsessed with paintball....X to the Z might hook ya up

haha good luck though
yeah and buy u a blade turbo as a gift.

·
12,110 Posts
Headley, get a SCUBA tank, and rig it up to your mag. Instant 30+bps.

Also, get a 55 gallon drum, cut off the top, and fill it with 5-6 cases of paint. Taper the bottom, and attach a warp feed to it. Then find a lot of hose and hose it to your guns.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Alpha said:
Headley, get a SCUBA tank, and rig it up to your mag. Instant 30+bps.

Also, get a 55 gallon drum, cut off the top, and fill it with 5-6 cases of paint. Taper the bottom, and attach a warp feed to it. Then find a lot of hose and hose it to your guns.
Brilliant idea, why didnt I think of it.....oh, wait, its because Im dumb, my bad.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts