Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Headley's New Toy

3K views 43 replies 24 participants last post by  hurdlebeast 
#1 ·
Ok, finally got this beast cleaned out, got some pics. These are the before pics mind you, the real work is about to start on this bad boy.

Coming to a scenario near you!

I'll definitely keep you guys update, but this is going to kick much more ass then a go kart or a tractor ;)

- Brian

See less See more
#12 ·
paintthecatBLUE said:
what ever happened to that minigun your brother was making? that would go great in this thing :devil:
shhh!!! that's a surprise ;) (newly designed gattling gun!)

I would love to have it for d-day, but there isn't enough time to get it all finished. We might end up taking it to another scenario later on this summer, possibly WRG. We'll see what EMR has around and available as well as some other fields.

Some specs:
Engine: Chev. 350
Dual Axle
Miles: 200,000+
Engine & Trans rebuilt a few years ago
You have to hot wire it to start it. (very cool!)
runs PERFECT!!!!!!

On a side note, those bastard Allies wont know what hit them!!!!

- Brian

#14 ·
Headly we love you, but if that thing explodes when your driving it, no pitty is comming from me....J/k good luck pimpin that out, send it to Xibit and WCC and maybe they will do it for you. Accept i dont think you want a bright like pink thing with spinners in a scenario game.

#17 ·
dhill0413 said:
i like the xzibit idea..

send it into pimp my ride and tell them ur obsessed with paintball....X to the Z might hook ya up

haha good luck though
yeah and buy u a blade turbo as a gift.

#20 ·
Alpha said:
Headley, get a SCUBA tank, and rig it up to your mag. Instant 30+bps.

Also, get a 55 gallon drum, cut off the top, and fill it with 5-6 cases of paint. Taper the bottom, and attach a warp feed to it. Then find a lot of hose and hose it to your guns.
Brilliant idea, why didnt I think of it.....oh, wait, its because Im dumb, my bad.

#21 ·
Alpha said:
Headley, get a SCUBA tank, and rig it up to your mag. Instant 30+bps.

Also, get a 55 gallon drum, cut off the top, and fill it with 5-6 cases of paint. Taper the bottom, and attach a warp feed to it. Then find a lot of hose and hose it to your guns.
As of right now we have 5 Scott packs to power 3 gattling guns and any other markers we decide to throw in there. Also we're designing some sort of grenade launcher for the roof. Hopper is another custom thing make by my brother. Everything has already been covered ;)

Like i said, fear not, this is going to be ready for next d-day, limited funds and lack of free time are making this year's impossible.

- Brian

#23 ·
Umm.. yea, not good when you disconnect wires and you cant remember where they go... LOL So yea, note to self. No drinking beer while working on the paintball tank. I think we damn near broke the thing today, but it’s nothing my brother cant fix if we did!

Oh, did I mention this thing has a nudie picture of Marilyn Monroe we found in the truck when cleaning it out in the window? That picture must stay in the tank at all times!!! It gives it character! Yea.. That’s it… *shifty eyes*

- Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.