D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the pictures are dark, deal with it.

Took me two days.

before yo.

After:

I'm pretty sure the last time i cleaned my room was feburary for my party.. but even then I didnt clean the closet or desk or anything.. Ive still gotta deal the top shelf of my closet and my bed drawers and under my bed.. but I dont care enough anymore to deal with that junk.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
flowbob said:
nice man nice. except the kittie poster, i cant stand them.
artifact of my past. I don't really listen to em anymore.. maybe once every three months I'll pop it in for listen.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rivit said:
but its looking good, and now i want to try out a phantom:).
tis my baby. the autocockers in there somewhere. On top of my dresser. Cant really see it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NYY said:
lmfao someone still shops at toys r us
haha hey shut up, i had to go there for one my of girlfriends christmas presents. A Harry Potter poster :sly:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I do the same get it dirty with everything on the floor and then I clean in, but within like a week its dirty again so most of the time I don't even bother. I see my floor as a huge shelf where you can put stuff on it. But my mom is complaining about how its messy so I'm going to clean it within the next few days, but I know it'll jsut get dirty again :p .

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I sell you my beautiful phantom with the idea that you will give it a good home. That doesn't look like a good home to me...and its laying on the floor. If you aren't carefull I will come and take it back.

·
Registered
211 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
I sell you my beautiful phantom with the idea that you will give it a good home. That doesn't look like a good home to me...and its laying on the floor. If you aren't carefull I will come and take it back.
Rofl.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Whenever i clean my room, i make two piles: stuff that i dont care about and stuff that i REALLY don't care about and will throw away. the pile of stuff i dont care about gets pushed under my bed or thrown in the closet (and I mean I literally sit in the middle of my room where the pile is and just throw the **** into the closet)

And the stuff i do care about is already in the closet :rolleyes:

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't you feel all warm and cuddly inside?

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
It's not on the floor....it's on the stuff that's coating the floor.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts