Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I have been seeing owners of new G3 coming to me with the reg seat jammed. This means that air is not permitted to enter the marker. This will happen after any where from 100 to 2000 rounds based on what players have told me. And seems to be happening to G3s made in the last 3 months or so.

To my knowledge DP is aware of this problem and will fix it as part of the warranty. How ever make sure to call their help line before you send your marker in to be fixxed

·
Registered
12 Posts
Recently I have been seeing owners of new G3 coming to me with the reg seat jammed. This means that air is not permitted to enter the marker. This will happen after any where from 100 to 2000 rounds based on what players have told me. And seems to be happening to G3s made in the last 3 months or so.

To my knowledge DP is aware of this problem and will fix it as part of the warranty. How ever make sure to call their help line before you send your marker in to be fixxed
Seriously? This is OLD. It's not the new markers that have the problems it's with the older ones. The old reg seat is silver. All the new markers come with the new reg seat which is red. DP will give you a new reg seat for free. You just need to pay for shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts