Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo yo yo lol
ok so i have a health project due in 2 weeks(take a week off since i will be in florida on vacation)anyway it needs to be a 15 minute oral report on how alcohol effedcts the body...do u guys have any ideas of what i can do for my project...the only thing i cant do is stand up in front of the class and read something the whole time..that will get me a big fat F...thanks for any help

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
you should explain about how it can damage the body, and how it makes u do things u normally wouldnt do... and then get REALLY drunk in front of the class just to prove ur theory :)
im sure u could find something on the internet?
or have a poster with pictures and stuff and u could... ah nvm i hate school.

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well ive decided to do something on some poster boards...and possibly try to find a video of somesort
anyone knwo where i can get a free video online...

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
562 Posts
get plastered before you go to class then just stand up there and talk. shouldn't be too hard for 15 minutes, you could talk about anything. then afterwards just say, this is what it does to you. lol.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
dont like go in ther and glorify drinking and talk about how fun it is, even tho it is, just because thats what everyone is going to expect

i say do a documentry, filming someone drunk.

do something like after every beer, or hard drink, about 4 oz, ask a simple question, and see how as the person gets drunker, reaction time slows down, they look confused at even the simplest questions, the have slurred speach, and theey will talk about things that have no relevense to what your asking

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
actually i took many pictures of druck people most of them being my sister on her 21st birthday. and i went to an aa meating and then talk about my expierence to my class. i also stole about 30 pamflets. about 2 minutes was me explaining the pics about 12 minutes was about the aa meating and like 7 was explaing the plamflet. you have tons of alcohol info around you so just go and get some. the library is also a good idea for common facts.

·
Registered
421 Posts
just get a table and set it up and fill up shot glasses with bicardi 101 and do it until you pass out, that has to take at least 15 minutes

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
well, I could give you alot of stuff about the affects of alcahol- all positive of corse =)
mmm...... bacardi orange...... mmmmm..... (drooling)

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
countryaccent said:
just get a table and set it up and fill up shot glasses with bicardi 101 and do it until you pass out, that has to take at least 15 minutes
pass out in 15 minutes??? sorry but if anyone here passes out 15 minutes after taking shots they are weeeaaaakkk

·
Registered
421 Posts
If I chugged 151 and vodka I could pass out in 15 mins. I may die in the proccess but dammit, I can do it if I put my mind to it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts