·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
now i dont know if anyone else has gotten better than this but i got 3106, to make it more believeable ive been home all day cuz im suspended from my bus and cant get a ride so i just play that and now thats my new high score

·
Registered
416 Posts
1056lol, i suck

·
Registered
38 Posts
810 but i only tried once so...

·
Registered
416 Posts
1178 i think, yes i beat minimagpro

·
Registered
416 Posts
i got 2242 and i couldnt do anything, i literally couldnt, cuz the walls were caved in, and it wasnt like i couldnt pul up or go down in time, its just, both ways my copter couldnt fit, so i finished it. hahah i finished

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
thats happened to me a few times.....i was going real good and then theres like centimeter gap for me to fit that through which is impossible no matter what cuz its smaller than the helicopter.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Ha! 2,790!!! Im coming bob! you watch out!

And I know what your talking about, I'll be like a 1,500 and there will be the smallest gap that I know I cant make it through. And I dont.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Ok, this is literally impossible. Even if you go into that little area accellerating, you dont have enough room/time to accelerate outta the space. If you go into it dropping, you still dont have enough time to accelerate out of it because it takes time to start lifting and going into the air. Plus, I dont even think there is enough room to get the helicopter in there in the first place.

Attachments

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Yeah the space to get out of it is too small to even fit the helicopter in, same with the exit on top of the block. Both are too small to fit the copter in.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts