Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first things first, my friend is a compltete ignoramouse.
That is all, thank you.

Anyway, he tells me hes gonna take an old 9oz CO2 bottle and somehow get access to a helium fill tank. Now, he says the helium uses the same fill type thingy as the CO2 bottle and wil just fill it up with helium and because its so light he can get alot in there (his words not mine). I tried to talk him out of the idea 100's of times, but like I said, hes dumb.

So please tell me he wont kill himself or something!

·
Registered
133 Posts
it could actually work its a stable gas

not sure if it pressurizes as a gas or liquid prolly have to pressureize as liquid bieng it that there wouldnt be as much force behind it as CO2 but there would be alot more helium in 20 oz. let him try it and if it fails he can always make his voice funny and fill ballons.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
It is a pretty dangerous idea. Considering helium is a flamible gas... one wrong move and you have yourself a little pressurized bomb.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
what if his tank starts to float up in the air after he fills it and he never see's it again???And it will prolly make his tank lighter when he fills it...

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
blank879 i like how on that car in your sig the vailance is below where the bottom of the tires is...

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
too bad the pressure from the vailance grinding on the pavement could rip off the whole grill....

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
ssshhhshhshshshsshhsshhhhhhsshhhhh im trying to see how he reactes...jk i was just kidding about the grill thing....that car looks like a suburu.

·
Registered
511 Posts
its actually from superhonda.com supposed to be a 1st gen crx. lol some funny picture someone made. almost everyone on that site is all about jdm, and being anti-rice

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well done u distroyed DayoftheGreek's thread!!
DayoftheGreek, it all depends on the pressure that the He is under. If he puts in stupid pressures it will pop the burst valves and thats about it. Dont think that the effect of the He will be too good because it is a gas under low pressure. Maybe tell him to use an HPA tank and only put 1000 psi into it.
That wont explode and kill him (hopefully) and it would have a better chance of working.

Please see my sig, I am not responsable if he does injure himself!!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol thanks alot everyone. And yeah, they kinda ruined my thread, getting off topic about signature cars :-/ oh well

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Sorry about that man that was a stupid mistake on my part.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts