Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever played at hell survivors in Pinckney Michigan? They have the Global Conquest in June, were every player signs up for a "country" they want to play on (russia, germany,usa,china,canada,mexico,england). then you get a free jersey that has your country's flag on it. They are awsome jersey's. You can buy nukes and blow up another country and you get more money by buying and selling gold at the global trade exchange.
In July they have the biggest game "monster Game". Last year they had close to 4000 players for both days. That game is great, they have tons of vendors there and you can camp there at night.
Then, in September is "tippmann world challenge" were all the tippmann guns take on every other manufacture. last year there was almost 3500 players. And i guess the first 250 players to pre-register for each side for both days gets a free tippmann jersey.
Is anyone going to any of these this year? I went to them all last year and I'm going to them again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,
I am going to the monster game with my friend. It's my birthday present from my dad this year and it'll be the bomb. I will going with my upgraded 98-custom and my friend with his A-5 that is also highly upgraded.

I suspect it to be the best ever birthday present ever.

If you were interested i am joining the red team when i pre-register.

Got info? e-mial me please, it'll be my first time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Our team has played in two of the games at Hell Survivors field. We are going back for the same two again. TWC and MI Monster game. The only cahnge that is big for them this year is that the paint is field paint only. In the past it was BYOP....NUTS!!!

But we will probably go again as it has been fun in the past and most of the players were fun to be alongside of for the games. In the past they have had something around 3500 to 4000 players but the #'s will probably decrease some due to it being field paint only.

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
i play there occasionally, since it isnt far from me, only about half hour north east. But sadly i am not going to any of the big games, i am lacking money this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts