Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So newbie here and I finally got all my gear. I picked up a used gun because it was hella cheaper then buying new and I got a few extra items in the purchase. I was going to do nothing but woodsball but decided I should keep my options open when buying a gun. So I picked up a 07 PMR with NDZ clamping feedneck, Virtue green eyes, Lucky set of Dark barrels w/case, 2 DYE pods, Redz 3+1 belt, DYE rhino cover, JT mask w/lenses, Pure energy 48/3000, HALO hopper with 35board, and Careleton fiber 4500 tank. I don't think it was to bad of a deal for a couple bills. I have already ordered an NDZ UL frame, NDZ back cap, NDZ eye covers, Extra set of Virtue eyes, and Contract killer barrel sock. I am also thinking about selling the fiber bottle for a 48/3000 fiber bottle. I like the size better for shooting.

But with all the gear I needed a way to carry it all around safely. I looked around but couldn't find much so I decided. I would just build one myself. I found this aluminum hard case at Home Depot for only $20 bucks

After getting the case I made a stop by the crafts and fabric store to pick up some foam and other stuff. Six dollars for it all and some knives from my house.

After about 30 minutes which included tracing, cutting and a little glueing. I ended up with my new carrying case. Not bad for a $26 dollar case plus it has locks and riveted hinges.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Yeah nice work.

Look into 48/4500 carbon fiber tanks if you like that smaller steely more then the 68/4500 carlton. You should be able to find someone to trade straight up with.

·
Registered
108 Posts
wow thats a really god job and a really good idea, i might just try that over spring break if i cant find anything better to do

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Hey ck, enjoyed watching y'all chuck bottles all over the court last night ;).

sorry couldn't resist....

·
Registered
108 Posts
i was like what are you talking about? then i saw who it was. yea last night was a disaster, but i didnt come to Baylor expecting to do good in sports, but we have done pretty good this year. for example january 23rd.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Yeah I was just ribbin ya man. I know that a good portion of the baylor student body are really not THAT bad, but y'all have the same problem tech does.....you have just enough twits to make it look like the whole student body is that way.

·
Registered
108 Posts
yea, i know. i personnaly wouldnt be able to stand living in college station, there must be something in the water over there cus the aggs are deffinetly members of a cult. I dont know how some of my best friends managed to join that.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
yea, i know. i personnaly wouldnt be able to stand living in college station, there must be something in the water over there cus the aggs are deffinetly members of a cult. I dont know how some of my best friends managed to join that.
They start y'alls brainwashing right away don't they? Yeah...the school who just unbanned dancing on campus in the last two decades has room to talk about other schools being cultish. I'm not going there in this gentleman's thread.

BTW OP, that's a helluva rig for a beginner. Does that gun have a new ram cap on it? Looks like that's the only thing you need if it doesn't.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts