Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Don't really know what made me think of this place but I figured I'd post and see if anyone is still around. Well anyways here's the new ride I picked up a couple of months back. Bought it stock. Tinted windows, added wheels and tires, leveled it, has a tune on the ecoboost.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Nice. I have always hated white trucks, but I love the way the recent F-150's look in white. Two questions, do you have the shifter on the steering wheel or in the center in lieu of the middle seat? Also, any reason you tuned the ecoboost, or did you just do it because you could.

I have been considering picking up a used F150. I am pretty picky, but what I am looking for is....

2010-2012
Super Crew(like yours)
Ecoboost
4WD
Under 60k miles
Not required but I love the shifter in the middle. Not only does it look better, IMO, but I am used to it in my explorer.

I can find a ton of them from $24-28,000. Just not sure if I want to or not, because I don't really "need" it...

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Trbo i resized it. Been a while and i guess imgur sizing is on the big side. Toxic the shifter is on the wheel. Mine has the center console but not the full nav setup that put the shifter in it and splits the two seats completely. Ecoboost was tuned because i could mostly. Its the cheapest 50+ horsepower and 70 torque your ever going to get. That being said the stock configuration has plenty of go. I believe the new FX4s have the shifter in the middle but only come with leather interiors (which i didnt want because it gets to 115 in the summer here. Your pricing seems very doable for what you want. I got this one (2013) with 13k miles for 33k and live in CA where they inflate the prices.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No paddle shifter matrix. It does have a button on the regular shifter that lets me change gears manually though.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
We were talking about the standard shifter like this.....

VS one like this....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts