Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Zidane! whats up? its been a while
Just finishing my degree in computer engineering. I got a job as a software developer at a huge company and am being treated really well. At school I'm currently working on a project where I'll be designing a new computer control system for a 48v micro electric car. The eventual goal from that is to get a job doing embedded systems development at the company proposing the project as long as everything goes well. Moved in with the girlfriend. Buying a Subaru BRZ soon! Going to do some autocross and enjoy a sporty car while I can still get away with owning one. Also, the guy who ran the paintball field I used to play at around 10 (EDIT: 12 actually...wow) years ago when I first got into the sport just reopened it so I'm going to grab my Phantom and go back out and play. Life is looking good!

Things going well for you?

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
sooooo, you can make the site more fun now?

ya things are great, just got a new job, working 12 hour days (overtime! heck yes!) got engaged in june, we are getting married in August. Moved back to the west side of Washington, I still dont have money to play paintball a lot.

Seahawks are going to the superbowl, ya lots of stuff.

O, got a new truck too. well new to me, 05 Toyota tacoma, 4x4 off road....have not found a lot off places to take it off road yet though...

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Just finishing my degree in computer engineering. I got a job as a software developer at a huge company and am being treated really well. At school I'm currently working on a project where I'll be designing a new computer control system for a 48v micro electric car. The eventual goal from that is to get a job doing embedded systems development at the company proposing the project as long as everything goes well. Moved in with the girlfriend. Buying a Subaru BRZ soon! Going to do some autocross and enjoy a sporty car while I can still get away with owning one. Also, the guy who ran the paintball field I used to play at around 10 (EDIT: 12 actually...wow) years ago when I first got into the sport just reopened it so I'm going to grab my Phantom and go back out and play. Life is looking good!

Things going well for you?
Wow that is a long way from me trying to find out your parent's phone number so I could call and rat you out to them.. lol. Glad things are going well for you.

Me, I graduated nursing school and am now full time in the ER. Going back to school for my masters in nursing, and then maybe PA school if I can afford it. Got married, divorced, and remarried. Have a great 3 year old son and a wife that loves me. Too poor to play paintball, but not too poor to buy real firearms. Well thats my life in a nutshell..

Later gator!
:devil:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey guys, sorry for not following up on this sooner, haha.

no i don't really play anymore, competitively at least. the last season i played tournament ball was 2011 with farside in the nppl and hellcats in the psp. the teams kind of broke up and i was burnt out from playing non-stop all those years so i called it quits. still will go out and goof around with friends like once or twice a summer, but that's about it.

living and working in detroit now, i still stay in pretty regular contact with some friends made on pbf way back in the day.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I didn't expect to see all you losers still on here!!! I was expecting to see no one I knew anymore. Cool to see after all these years and all the growing up you guys haven't forgotten about this place either. Ill look on here every once in a while and almost expect it to no longer be hosted seeing as how dead it is. Who is hosting/funding this site? Can't be lucrative anymore.

2002... TWELVE years ago I joined this place. Amazing.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts