Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm "conditionally approved" for my student loan, all I've gotta do is sign some papers and I get the $$! This means I can pay off my credit card debt (a lot, cuz i've been literally living off of it), AND get myself a bike :smokin
I'm lookin to get this one

its a '94 Kawi zx600r. 9600 miles on it, custom paint (green w/ gold underlay, very unique), some extra parts here n there. guy wants 2750 but high blue book is ~2100, hopefully I can talk the price down on em.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
big_balla89 said:
lmao student loans used for credit card debt and a bike... :hug:

I agree, that green looks like its way too light.
well the student loans have lower interest rates, and I can pay it off when I actually have a career, rather than a job

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Uh...

What an ugly bike.

Look for a Mid-Late 90's ZX6R. I saw one selling for $3299 and it was like a 97' or a 99'.

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Uh...

What an ugly bike.

Look for a Mid-Late 90's ZX6R. I saw one selling for $3299 and it was like a 97' or a 99'.
ive been looking but there arent any around
and I dont think its ugly so

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1337PAINTBALLER said:
I wouldn't pay over 1500 for it.

I might be buying a 99' 250R for 1 grand.
well blue book is 2100. why would you not pay more than 1500 for a practically brand new bike? :sly:

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Meh 1500 was a little low, but I'm just saying you could find something way nicer and newer for around the same price maybe a little more.

·
1,751 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
I wouldn't pay over 1500 for it.

I might be buying a 99' 250R for 1 grand.
please tell me where you are finding a deal like this!

Right now it looks like I'm gonna be spending about 2,000 on a 2000-2004 250r

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Well I was at this store at the mall called As Seen On TV. They have these badass pocket bikes so I was talking to the dude working there. He went on about how he had a real bike so I asked what kind. Turns out he's looking to get rid of it because he hasn't ridden it in a year and he said it needs an oil change, a basic tune up, and a new rear tire. I asked how much and he said around 1 grand.

Now my parents probably won't let me but if they do, I'm going to sell my DM4 and setup after my tournament in 3 weeks.

·
1,751 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Well I was at this store at the mall called As Seen On TV. They have these badass pocket bikes so I was talking to the dude working there. He went on about how he had a real bike so I asked what kind. Turns out he's looking to get rid of it because he hasn't ridden it in a year and he said it needs an oil change, a basic tune up, and a new rear tire. I asked how much and he said around 1 grand.

Now my parents probably won't let me but if they do, I'm going to sell my DM4 and setup after my tournament in 3 weeks.
Nice. Wish I had more possibilities to choose from. Right now it looks like I'll have to settle for a 2003 or so with low miles for 2000-2100

1 - 20 of 41 Posts