Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the O.C. debuts its 2nd season tonight, and im excited about it. If you dont like the OC, maybe you can still help me out. I have rugby practice on thursday from 630-830, and the OC airs at 8pm. This causes a predicament for me, since ill need to download the episodes cuz i cant find anyone that can tape it for me.

So, any ideas on where i can download videos of the show? Ive considered re-installing Kazaa, but i dont htink i want to mess with all the spy/ad ware that comes with it. Any programs i can use to get it? Or simply websites that would host an hour's worth of OC show each thursday?

Thank you for your help, and if you dont like the OC, help me anyways to download the show.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Can't you just tape it or find a friend or someone from here to tape it. I agree, even tho most people think that show is **** and for chicks, I like it...oh well. I have nothing better to do on boring lonely thursday nights.

Brandon

·
Registered
698 Posts
Download Kazaa and the first thing you do is search for Kazaa Lite++, exactly the same as Kazaa, but it doesn't have spyware and you don't have a username, leading to getting caught downloading ****. I have it, and they always have whatever you need.
Edit: Notice the quality of video and audio probably won't be as watching in on Fox (right channel?) it's like an internet law.

·
Registered
148 Posts
find someone with tivo

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
plasticsamurai said:
suprnova.org
Yup, bit torrent fosho. It leaves all other forms of p2p in its dust.

And another thing... the OC? good lord.... You wanna see the OC you can come up and stay at my place for an afternoon and I'll show you the OC. I wouldn't touch that show with a 20 foot pole and an alligator (sp?)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
probably bit turrent will be your best bet but my guess is you will have very little chance of finding the show on in time for it. I mean its not like there are a thousand people digitally capturing that specific episode of a tv show to put on line an hour after the showing. You might get lucky though. Your much better off taping it.

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
It comes on at 8? What network? I'll Tivo it and see about setting up a torrent. It's usually a few days before a new episode becomes available online.

Infinit said:
Edit: Notice the quality of video and audio probably won't be as watching in on Fox (right channel?) it's like an internet law.
No, it's a poser p2p law that only effects poor souls using gnutilla clients.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
allstarunited said:
No, it's a poser p2p law that only effects poor souls using gnutilla clients.
owned.

I burned the entire season of viva la bam onto dvd and it was crystal clear...granted it took a while to download but they did it all at once all I had to do is put my dvd in and burn away.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I've never even heard of the show. Whats it about? I guess I need to get off the computer and watch tv.

·
Registered
698 Posts
All videos on the net don't have super bad quality, but most of them do. there are some almost dvd quality ones out there, but they are hard to find. Irc is also another a good choice...

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
austin said:
I've never even heard of the show. Whats it about? I guess I need to get off the computer and watch tv.
sadly I have 2 tvs right next to my computer...some people go home and sit around watching tv. I watch tv play a game and talk online at the same time.

my friend jerad wanted san andreas so I traded him his small tv and star wars battle field for it...so now i watch cnn or some news channel on the little one and have a game on the other. ive watched oc before it was ok...my girlfriend is like in love with that and laguna beach...I think she just wants to be a beach girl.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Lol, i saw Laguna Beach yesterday. This midget called teh girls whores and wanted to fight trey or whatever that guys nam eis at the blink 182 concert. It was so funny. He's like "You ever heard of hobo fights, well this is midget fights! Bring it on i'll kick your ass!" it was so funny.

Brandon

·
Registered
698 Posts
Weren't they on spring break or something? I think it was their senior for the people on that Laguna Beach. And that show is not reality tv is it? It seems more real than the other ones, just how it's filmed.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
allstarunited said:
It comes on at 8? What network? I'll Tivo it and see about setting up a torrent. It's usually a few days before a new episode becomes available online.
its on at fox, its 8pm here in dallas, but im not sure in other time zones.

oh ya....you would be god if you could do that. i think ive got it lined up for tonight, but what do you think about sending me the video file over AIM or something? not the most expedient but its simple? Lemme know what you think about that cuz that would be awesome man.

PS i tried figuring out the bit torrent deal and im confused. and im sick so ill look into it later.

thanks for all the help guys

1 - 20 of 33 Posts