Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i have a spyder electra with rocking trigger and acs.
By the way, im a bit of a noob when it comes to paintball though i have been a few times over the past few years.
A while ago, one of the connectors for the braided hose was leaking, and in the process of trying to fix this, i broke the braided hose itself by over twisting it... i know smart, but i need to know where i can get a new one. The place i was at at the time suggested a slightly different system that had replaceable rubber tubes, he had some at the store, but no adapters for spyder threads. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of this becasue it was a bit under a year ago. could someone please help me?
Thanks!

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
holy misspelled screen-name, batman!

yeah, you're looking for macroline, but I didnt know it had diff threads for a spyder??? Macro is easier to mess with anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet, macroline, thats it. I will keep the english to metric part in mind for my search. they seem to have metric macroline, but i can only find it for the straight part, not the 90 degree elbow. It seems to me that both parts are metric threaded, not just the straight part, guess ill need a standard metric adapter for that part.

As to the misspelled screen name, it is not unintentionally misspelled. I actually meant to do that, I use it in-game (pc games that is). I just thought it looked cooler.. .. ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts