Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you see when I open up my browser, and type in an address, it will go to this stupid search page. I know the url is correct, but it still goes to this search thing site. It only does it for some sites. Check out the screenshots and try the domains yourself to see if they work...

This a site called fmods.com that I visit regularly, but now it wont show up... Here is another one of a Flight Simulator site that I go to...

I have no idea what is wrong. I have tried deleting cookies and everything, and also used SpyWare software to scan my computer, but it still does it... Anyone know how to fix it?

PS: If I take out the "www." and just put like "http://fmods.com", then it works, but it still goes to the search thing when I click any links on the site. What the heck is wrong!!?? These are both popular sites, and I know it isnt domain issues...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
it is spyware, ive had this happen to me before. get "Spyware search & destroy" and "adaware". both are great anti spyware/adware programs. by the way, simviation rocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts