Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mr.Hankey
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i am arguing with this kid i bought a nitro tank from about payment and it comes to this:
btw i am towelie ban25

iblameluke: ok
iblameluke: dude
iblameluke: how much are you going to pay me?
iblameluke: just answer the question
iblameluke: dont write out a bunch of ****
towelie ban25: $25 after i test hydro
iblameluke: and if hydro dosent pass?
towelie ban25: then i keep my money
iblameluke: it will
iblameluke: but
iblameluke: if you dont ****ing pay me
iblameluke: you rich little ****
iblameluke: wow
iblameluke: im not going to argue.
iblameluke: i just want my money.
iblameluke: soon.
towelie ban25: ok
iblameluke: you have a house backed up to a country club.
iblameluke: i know you have plently of money.
towelie ban25: na
iblameluke: your mom works for a horse feed company
towelie ban25: wtf
iblameluke: mannapro.com
towelie ban25: o
towelie ban25: wow alot of ppl dont no that
towelie ban25: btw i am broke
towelie ban25: but were u serious about the country club thing
iblameluke: yes.
iblameluke: theres a country club right behind you.
towelie ban25: how would u no that?
iblameluke: dont worry about it
towelie ban25: well i am
towelie ban25: thats really creepy
iblameluke: just dont worry about it, this conversation is over. i just want my money.
iblameluke signed off at 9:32:04 PM.

THERE IS A COUNTRY CLUB BEHIND ME...
I AM KIND OF RICH...
MY MOM DOES WORK FOR AN ANIMAL FEED COMPANY...
im not gonna be able to sleep tonite.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
It's nothing illegal, retards. Reverse address traces are simple to do, even a quick Google search will bring it up. In fact, I do it everytime I trade. I do it to make sure it's a real addy, it matches up with buyer/seller information, and so I can see where his house is in case he rips me off. Gonna call the police on me and half the traders I know?

·
Mr.Hankey
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i did a search on my address on mapquest and the country club shows up right behind my house so thats probably how he did it. saying that im rich is an assumption because i live near a country club, but not on it. im gonna leave this kid the worst feedback of his life :naughty

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
my friend had some program he got, it was pretty cool. one day he asked me my address so i gave it to him and he sent me back a satelite pic of my house and i was like... whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. anyways, wackwar, did u delete some things that u might have said, that were somewhat aggressive or antaganized(sp) him. because hes cursing u out for no reason it seems. anyways, i wouldnt buy from an ass like that.

·
Mr.Hankey
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
let me explain this now
I bought a nitro tank from this kid last sunday and paypal didnt confirm until wednesday. i need this tank by sunday for a tourny so i wanted him to do 2 day shipping. if 2 day shipping didnt deliver on saturdays i told him to do express depending on how much it costs.
So his mom apparently asked if priority delivered on saturday and they apparently said no. So his mom sent it for $50 express. now i have to pay $25 i dont have cuz i am broke to pay for this retarded shipping cost. He did a search on their website and said that express would cost around $20 (which was surprising). I never said anything bad to this kid and he is cussing at me like crazy, so naturally im gonna leave him bad feedback.
Also all he told me about hydro info is that he took it in for testing and it passed, so im not gonna pay the extra money until i see for myself.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
very very easy to find out. couple of google searches. 411 search. white pages.com, terraserver-usa.com, etc etc. very easy to do. guy i'm buyin my bko from was freaked out when i called him up after he screwed me over a bit. he's like i thought my number was unlisted....internet my friend, its a powerful thing.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts