Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was cleaning the gun took out the bolt and spring and all those little thing in the gun(im a noob so sue me :dodgy:) well i put it back togethor and decided to unload a few rounds and kapoot, the paint would simply roll out of the barrel some gas was released but it didnt have an affect on the paint as it only flew for about 2 or 3 feet, any advice would be appretiated.
oh almost forgot its a spyder imagine

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
see teh plastic thing screwed into the left side of your marker? that's your detent. It should have a spring and metal ball in it. If not, you'll have to find a new one. I'm not really sure where to get one though. I'd sell you one from a partout, but i dont' have it anymore.

if that's not the problem, what did you use to lube it? and did you put everything in exactly the way it came out?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh no i have that in there, is it a little ball baring looking thing? ill try and explain it more thouroughly (gosh i have bad spelling) well the paint simply comes out with the strenght of the spring pushing it and after that it uncocks itself. the first few shots of this you can here the puff of the gas and then just stops

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Greetings,
More then likely you just have an error in re-assembly. Spyder's are hard to kill as there are not that many moving parts. However, if you put the striker buffer in front of the striker or something like that, you will have problems.

Watch this video http://www.kingman.com/section/support/videos/videos.html and take your marker apart again and follow the steps closely for reassembly.

If that doesn't do it, then get back to us again and we will come up with some other idea.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool thnx for all the help guys im gonna try it tomorow though after school its getting a bit late i'll tell u guys whether it worked or not

1 - 8 of 8 Posts