Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what is better about the 98 and/or what is better about the Cronus
Anything helps even obvious things

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
ok first, please stop naming all your threads with "Help"

second, yes and no. Much more parts out there for the 98 and while sure, the internals are identical (trigger assemblies are not), all the little things like the asa and body screws are not. That aside the internals are the things to more than likely give you problems. plastic body markers are not the most desirable in paintball, they tend to do funny things, they can warp (rare) threads can strip (if they are threaded into the plastic this is very easy)

better......honestly im having a hard time finding anything that is better, I suppose its probably lighter but the weight is not specified on tippmanns website even so im not sure, price is lower. those are about it though. It will not resell for much and while sure you can dress it up, bolting stuff on really does not do anything for the performance of a marker, just makes your wallet lighter and your marker heavier which is pretty much the reason tippmann made it in the first place

I suggest you click on the link in my sig, i designed it for new players like you, if you have not purchased already there are better choices out there, if you have you will still benefit from the other sections along with the general knowledge in there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts