Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some help with my gun. I recently purchased a PM7 and it has a lucky board in it. The only problem is I cannot figure out how to program it to anythign besides semi-auto because Lucky has gone out of business and I cnanot find the PDFs. What I am asking for is if anyone knows what the board is called and if anyone has a pdf on how to program it. I have searched the internet for days but with no luck. Please help!!

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
AH, you have the ORIGINAL frame, not a UL frame. Forgot the PM7 didn't come with the UL frame stock.

I've never heard of lucky having a board for that frame that didn't require a chip though... I don't even see where it says Lucky on it, how'd you even know it was a lucky board?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Honestly I just have a strong hunch for three reasons

1. The proto/dm guys seems to have never seen it before
2. It has a lucky eye connector
3. Its blue (ok this is not a great reason)

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
try asking on this forum, in the Proto matrix section
Proto Matrix

Keep in mind that it could also be a DM board. I know that the UL boards were interchangable (so long as it was an aftermarket board that accepted both kind of eye wires) perhaps somebody stuck a DM board in your PM7.

***What Board? Chip? need Manual thread***
here is a list of boards. If you're lucky, you may be able to pick yours out based on the programming modes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I will double check but I really think it's a lucky, I have a blue lucky angel board as well, maybe they switched when it went to England?

The reason I think it's a lucky, besides the lucky eye port, is the strobe colors in programming mode

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Could be. But I can't find any mention anywhere I look of lucky making a chipless PMR board (which is what the PM7 used, the non-UL PMR board).

I'd say a long shot would be to contact Vanguard Paintball (makers of the Demon). As they now have all of Lucky's IP, maybe they still have some of the employees from Lucky and they might know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts