Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here goes:

I used to have an ESP viper 301 in see thru black cherry. Truly a sweet guitar. A little heavy at 10 pounds, but one kick ass metal guitar. Anyway, I bought it for 100$ at the clearance sale for a music store near me. It was the floor model and was in mint condititon. I played it for a year and later sold it to a friend for 300$, making a 300% profit...I needed money and couldnt pass it up. That was a year ago. Now I am restricted to my acoustic and a crappy ass squier that my girlfriend is loaning out to me.

SO, now I get an offer to be in the jazzband at school this year, and I would really like to go tryout because Ive seen them perform previous years and it kicks ass. Now if you do the math...Im out of a good guitar to do it. I was thinking of getting a fender strat, but everyone has one of those. Plus, the pickups fuzz on the 2nd and 4th positions. Anyone got a good Idea for a nice sounding guitar for under 300 dollars? I need this soon.

tl;dr:
Sold my old guitar for 300% profit, and now I need a new one to join the schools jazzband, but dont know what to choose.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Just go to your local guitar shop, and look at the guitars which are sold under the price range of your budget. It's really all about personal preference; nobody could really tell you what YOU SHOULD get, because it's YOUR choice. So try before you buy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts