Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am choosing between a timmy bolt or a blue bolt i would screw up the look of my gun with the blue bolt being rear cocking but would take a risk at milling it with the timmy bolt

dont give me bull because i preach how good the blue bolt is eather

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i thought the blue bolt was top cocking? And practically a timmy style bolt.

ah, i read up on it b/c i was so curious. The blue bolt CAN be rear cocking, it had threads in the back for the cocking rod. BUT it can also be top cocking.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
you wont even see any of it, its all inside. just the pin sticking out.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know that but i also dont like the idea of there being nothing to seperate a very fast moving object from me im leaning twards the
reasons for the timmy:
1.a bit safer i cant mount a beaver tail on the body
2.looks better
3.tested and true assured to hold up to my standards
reasons for the blue bolt
1.a bit better performance

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
in that case then get it. IMO i like the blue bolt better though.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
lol i used to be like that. when i was deciding on a gun a year ago i was totally changing my mind. i had no idea. and im glad i ended up with a TES.

·
Banned
651 Posts
dude, I love your sig, your exactly right, and I love taking that challenge, like bad company, in trying to do good as high end markers, it just makes it more interesting with guns when you can buy alot of aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
let me make this clear once again I CANT USE A BEAVER TAIL AND I HOLD MY GUN CLOSE TO ME i dont want to get slaped in the face from the cocking rod so its logical to use a top cocking bolt isent it? now to my second point i like for my gun to look good and its black black plus a goofy blue=fugly

edit: wish me luck boys im about to start ordering

1 - 20 of 31 Posts