Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://kcsr.org/viewtopic.php?t=50687

Okay heres the deal.. I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks about the car but he said it was sold a while ago.. well buyer backed out so he gave me a LOWBALL price for the thing...

without the tranny/clutch/flywheel its $250
with the tranny/clutch/flywheel its $400

thats pretty low ballin as i can go....the tranny to my knowdledge is worth more den the car....thanks...pm back on what you think

All I would need is a b18a1 longblock.. which is like 350.. so for 750 I can have a running Integra and I'd have TONS of money to modify it.

Or if I found a better engine cheap enough, this thing would fly. The b18s aren't even that bad of a motor I've heard as well.

My friend has an engine lift and an air compressor with air tools plus his brother has swapped tons of engines so I'm thinking I could take it over there to work on it.

I'm really considering this.. he said he could probably have a friend of his tow it to my house as well.

What do you guys think? All it needs is the longblock. I'd do a little bit of body work on the front and probably get like a carbon fiber hood.

·
Registered
363 Posts
well a running car for 750 is good, only prob I see is the time required and what else is wrong that you dont know about yet? electrical probs are always a major pain. I would say be carefull there could be more wrong than what he says. And as far as I know there is no lemon law for cars sold that cheap.

·
Registered
363 Posts
True but you dont want to get more into the car than it is worth, if everything checks out it is a good deal, if possible before you purchase check it out thouroughly. That is all I am saying, shells can be great but sometimes they can have hidden set backs (sometimes not always)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Master of Paint said:
You went from a Camaro to this? What happened 1337? I had faith in you homie
****ing gas prices dude... Plus this is faster than that Z28.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Plus this is faster than that Z28.
i can almost guarantee you that's a big negative... my friend has a 94 teg... i wouldnt buy one if my life depended on it... i'm not a muscle car guy by any means, but trust me, i wouldnt do it if i were you... save your money for something you'll enjoy more. you'd get bored of this car after a few months...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts