Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one looks "cooler" or more "badass".... i wont tell you the story quite yet, i want to see what i get for responses... just vote for what you think actually looks like mudding...

Jeep vs. S-10

Jeep:

S-10:

i only have 2 pics of the s-10 because it's not mine...

EDIT: oops, forgot a poll, so yeah.. post your votes <3

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XtremeAaron said:
theres no poll. id vote for the jeep. you need a lift and bigger tires though.

i agree, but hey.. i was dug in up to the bottoms of my doors and still got out :smokin

anyhow, i actually went mussing in a soggy field and was slingin mud all over the place, whereas the other kid with the s-10 drove up and down a highway around here that's under construction, and it must've been wet or something... either way he thinks it's so badass and his looks better and has more mud than mine... so basically this is to make him look like a dumbass and i'll refer him to this thread with a few more unbiased responses :tup

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha he's got a 3" BODY lift, and chrome cragars wrapped in mickey thompsons... if i were to lift, it would be a 3" suspension lift, black cragars, and 31" trXus M/T's but yeah.. like i said, mine wont be lifted, it has pretty much road tires on it, and i have more fun than a kid with a lift and mickey t's.... lawlz

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
The S10 would look better if he didn't have those fake hood scoops and the "Little green machine" written on the bug shield.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya.. i was actually like amazed at how well they moved me around.. they were seriously the cheapest ones i could get from the tire place around here... i didnt have any decent cash at the time to get anything decent.. not even a/t's... lol i'll try getting a pic of my tread...

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
because a body lift is like 100$ because it's a couple metal blocks... whereas a 3" add a leaf suspension lift can be had brand new for about 300-400 w/new shocks...

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah... they're not even as big as the tires i used to have on there... P215/75/R15's...

NO i dont have fat fingers... (they're pretty skinny for my size actually)

there's the beasts... i hate em so i try to burn em up... lol i want at least some a/t's on there next time..

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Body lift= gay. You win.

Only thing I would chance is maybe new rear leafs so its not so saggy in the back. But who am I to talk. I have a cherokee too and I can't afford a god dam thing for it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts