Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey i have a spyder fenix and i need to know how to like supe it up. Its kinda slow and un acurate. i am getting the new kingman anti chop for it and also a new 18 inch barrel, and a nitro/compressed air tank but that still wont get it more acurate. I also want to shorten the triger because i want to shot fastter, but you see i am just a newb at the sport but i am going to a turney with some freinds and i want to improve my gun. so can some one help me.

·
Registered
506 Posts
proto said:
NO 18" barrel spare us....get a 14" Ceramic, and t-board
exactly and a new trigger like the thrasher

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just as a side note, if you don't want to spend money for a new trigger you can just shorten the pull of the one you have. To do that; read the following:
1.) Unscrew the two bolt that hold your trigger frame to the body.
2.) On top of the frame (where it touches the body) there should be a little screw that is on top of or near the trigger.
3.) Turn that screw, I don't know what way, but experiment a little bit, you'll figure it out.
4.) Enjoy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
um

y couldnt i get a 21 inch i am buying one off ebay for 20 bucks and its a tiller o ya and i dont under stand the trigger thing ????????????????? (remember im a newb)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have a
1.view loader(electronic feed)
2. expansion hose
3. 12 oz co2 (but i am getting a compressed nitro air tank for my grad)
4. regualar ol jt mask
5. harness- 4 +1
and i am getting other stuff

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
tboard
tank
cp barrel
halo
yep pretty much covered it, cept check around for barrel prices, some are chearper than other and you might find a sale or something.

doesn anybody recall how much a timmy conversions costs? cuz he could do that, I just forget how much it costs....

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
i know you dont want to hear this again, but.....see if you can trade your gun for a halo b, then go buy an ION for 285..it will be better than anything you could ever do to the spyder.

now that i got that ouot of the way.....

a tboard
cp barrel
halo b

thats what i'd do, if i wanted to keep the spyder.

·
Registered
506 Posts
turn the screw to your right in your trigger frame. You will not see a difference until you put the trigger frame back on.

·
Registered
19 Posts
dude if u want your gun to shoot more acurately then learn how to shoot more acurately other than that 14in barrel and use good paint

curetn set-up:
spyder imagine 04
14in stiffi
egg2
ccm no rise clamp feed
acs delrin bolt
dye sticky 3s

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yeah all you have to do is find that certain pattern that your gun shoots. But it depends on the paint to. Paintballs are not the most accurate thing in the world!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts