Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as seen in the title with the 3 !'s i need help. I have a paintball game in the 28 of may BUT, my aunt seems to want get married to this guy that have broke up with her 4 times not 1,2 nor 3. on the 28th. I need away 2 get out of this...
My friends say that they would drive me there so... i worked up a away-> I'll leave with them earily in the morning before my parents wake up and say that ive been kidnapped. Ill have someone give me a blackeye so i have prove... Anyways the game is suppose to be 50 some people from Buffalo to Middleport. I open for suggestions for what i can do... Dont say break up with your parents because i tried and it didnt work

·
Registered
2 Posts
go to the wedding

dude its an easy answer GO!!!... to the wedding yea the game sounds tight but this is family make your aunt happy paintball events better than that will come but your aunt will probly never have another wedding and remember the runaway bride all that see caused think about this than decide

·
Registered
453 Posts
well if shes broken up with the same guy 4 times it will never work out and she might get married again. my dad was engaged to some gold digger tramp and they broke up litteraly 6 times, so i dont think it will work out

·
Registered
500 Posts
AGD_kid said:
screw that, goto the game on the 28th... i am, but not that game. lol

good paintball memory > drunken grandmother making bad jokes at the open bar wedding.
Thats the truth. Go to the game, but don't tell your parents you were kidnapped. That would be bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts