Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What paintball accessories should I get? I already have a mask. Was thinking about gloves, knee pads, some sort of paintball clothing maybe like camo, goggles?

·
not really named bob...
2,370 Posts
knee pads should be your first buy. Proto makes nice ones. If you can find some xcell(sp?) ones those are basically the same but cheaper. Gloves would be nice it really depends how much getting shot in the hand bothers you and if they will hinder your speed. If you play speedball get pants and then maybe a jersey pants come first because they are actually functional. If you play woodsball then just go to your local army surplus store.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
knee pads are a god buy. that or paintball pants. i wore holes in my heans and gotta buy some pants soeplace for cheap(I'm a cheap fool) camo is good if you play in the woods. if you play speedball just wear random shirt and pants you don't mind getting dirty. I never found hand hits to be too painful so i wouldn't reccomend gloves. goggles are pointless since you're wearing a mask anyways.

also look inot getting a pack that holds pods( which carry paintballs) so you aren't limited to a hopper only

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
Woods- Camo, Knee pads would still be a good buy for that.

Speed- Paintball pants, proto sells some cheap ones, and they also sell cheap knee pads.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
add a cup to that. last thursday this one kid got hit in the nuts twice in one night. he didn't seem too happy. maybe one of those neck protectors? i don't wear one but yet again i've never been hit in the neck.

other than that your good to go.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
me? I'd get gloves next. I find hand hits very painful, and not at all fun. I have dye 04 gloves that work great, can hardly tell i've been hit. If they do slow my fingers down, it's only by like 1bps or 2.

Kneepads would be good, but that depends if ur on ur knees enough to warrent the $$.

As for jersey and pants, buying used from a leaving paintbal sale, OR waiting for a new year of the product line and buy clearance.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
bobide said:
me? I'd get gloves next. I find hand hits very painful, and not at all fun. I have dye 04 gloves that work great, can hardly tell i've been hit. If they do slow my fingers down, it's only by like 1bps or 2.

Kneepads would be good, but that depends if ur on ur knees enough to warrent the $$.

As for jersey and pants, buying used from a leaving paintbal sale, OR waiting for a new year of the product line and buy clearance.

QFT i find close hand hits unbearable. I think they sting more and hurt more than any other part of my body besides balls/neck.

Also clearence/old product line is good

www.xpaintball.biz

they usually have a jersey on the site page thats like 15 bucks or so go for that thumup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
What paintball accessories should I get? I already have a mask. Was thinking about gloves, knee pads, some sort of paintball clothing maybe like camo, goggles?
Hi, you can visit the online store like blades and triggers for getting knowledge about the must-have . they have some of the coolest and awesome clothes including gloves, goggles, knee pads and they have their own paintball field too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts