Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know how to fix a mini? the problem is that it dry fires, but wen i put paint in it, it shoots around 10 feet, the dwell is very high, ive tried it at factory setting but it didnt help, the velocity is as high as can be i think, u change the velocity by the asa right? please help me

·
Boom Chika Wha Wha!!!
245 Posts
No you do not. You tinkered withthe regulator(the thing you thought was tha ASA). Velocity is adjusted with the gold screw on the back of the marker. Read The manual. It explanes it all.

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, sum one told me that was how u do it with the reg

·
Registered
35 Posts
wow is right, make sure you adjust the reg back to around 200 as well. As said above the velocity adjuster is on the back side of the barrel. Turn it in all the way but don't crank it tight, than back it out 1 - 1 1/4 turns that will put you in the ballpark. Make sure you get it chrono'd before you start playing with other people.:tup

·
Boom Chika Wha Wha!!!
245 Posts
Always read your manuals. Taking someones advice who doesn't own a mini(obviously the guy who told you this doesn't) could cause a bit of problems as the set up is a little differant than most. The regulator is new to the market. Reset everything to stock and get it crono'd. Good luck.

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another question, how do you tighten the reg/ asa?

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i saw that but, i dont have the allen wrench to, did it come with it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts