Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i got my spyder fenix....anti-chop bolt and what not...i wanna get a new trigger so i can tap faster...but today i was playing and i was at 1500psi....choped 1 ball....if i get a new trigger will this affect my gun and chopping? and y is it chopping at 1500 psi??

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
1500 is pretty low for a gun like that... no getting a new trigger will not help chopping getting a new gun will help it..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well....it was at 3000 psi...it went low...1500psi.....then chopped once...but i dont wanna sell gun so.........help lol

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
another thing... this is in the rate my marker section... try the blow back section u might get more hits there... and like i said im not sure myself but either buy a board and hook up eyes or buy a new gun

edit: faster hopper mayb also... sry im forgetting a lot im a bit tired

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
sharpeye3000 said:
1500 is pretty low for a gun like that... no getting a new trigger will not help chopping getting a new gun will help it..

1500psi is twice what they run at. It isnt low at all. The reg only puts out 800 psi so that shouldnt have had any effect on the gun.

The trigger wont have any effecet on chopping. The only things that can prevent that are either a new board that has eyes like the t-board, or getting a faster hopper. If the acs bolt is new then it can take a little bit to break in, so that might be part pf the problem, but even when broken in they can chop sometimes.

If you only chopped one then that isnt too bad. If it continues to chop then I would consider it a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts