Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some help talking my parents into letting me get xbox live. i didnt think this should be in the video games section but wutever

(for halo2)

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
while is uppose this should be in teh gamers section, its not a halo thread, its an xbox live thread

as long as you have high speed internet, i really dont see why you couldnt just get it with your own money

heck, theres a new xbox live starter package that has the headset, and a nice s controller with the xboxlive plugin built into it, plus a few months subscription for only $30, then theres the 2 free months you got with halo2, so that should tide you over for a while

and if they still say no, whats their reasoning?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
does anybody know how to cancel the free 2 month xbox live subscription that came with halo 2. i dont want to get stuck having to pay for it once the time expires. and does anybody know how much that xbox live starter kit is, the one with 3 months, a headset and something else. because whenever i go to a store they never have it marked and i forget to ask how much it is. but just ask your parents to use there credit card so you can do the 2 months free subscription. then cancel when its about to expire. thats what im doing

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
parents wont let me get it with my own money. actually mostly my dad. i have dsl thats not a problem. didnt get it for me for xmas because ive been beggin for it since i didnt get it last year

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dhill0413 said:
get good grades and be a good kid and dont spend your life on the computer, then theyll let you get it.
A's in all classes, sorta a good kid 0? , and i only have 2 hours on the comp every day (stupid enuff program my mom downloaded)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
[^_^x] said:
why not wait for the pc version and not pay at all?
for one, nobody has even said halo 2 was coming out for PC, it will but it is not official, and when that happens it's still like a year or so

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MuddinPede_98C said:
There's surely a way around it ;)
ive looked but the only way i know how is to delete it and then my mom would know i did it and get mad and prob ground me from the comp and xbox (maybe even pb. :yikes )

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
dudeus000 said:
ive looked but the only way i know how is to delete it and then my mom would know i did it and get mad and prob ground me from the comp and xbox (maybe even pb. :yikes )
Do you download it? If so, tell me where, and I'll see what it's all about.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i think it was enuff.com but im not sure

1337PAINTBALLER said:
Buy it behind their back?
wouldnt it look a little weird to have a phone line running into my room and me wearing a xbox live headset sitting there chatting and playing away? thats wut i thought.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
ChaosTheory said:
does anybody know how to cancel the free 2 month xbox live subscription that came with halo 2. i dont want to get stuck having to pay for it once the time expires. and does anybody know how much that xbox live starter kit is, the one with 3 months, a headset and something else. because whenever i go to a store they never have it marked and i forget to ask how much it is. but just ask your parents to use there credit card so you can do the 2 months free subscription. then cancel when its about to expire. thats what im doing
to cancel the 2 month trial, you have to go to your xbox live dashboard and i think you go to subscription and cancel it, it's been a while since i have done it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts